Having a static, informational website as an “online brochure” extolling your virtues isn’t enough in today’s media-saturated world. It’s important to get on to social media to get the word out.
- But it’s not as simple as that first sounds: simply linking to your products and services on social media quickly bores and annoys your followers, and so an effective social media presence is about much more than that – it’s about engaging your followers and inviting discussion and feedback, it’s about showing them unique, informative and interesting content, and it’s about showing a human, relatable side to your business instead of implying a tedious corporate monolith.
- We can help here – we have experience of promoting our own and other businesses online. Our help can take one of two forms:
- > We can set up your initial social media presence, give you some training and best practices, and leave you to manage it yourself…
- > We can run your social media presence ourselves ongoing, with as much or little involvement from you as you’d like…
- We feel that the latter option would benefit you more, but the client is king, of course!
Find out more!